Custom Laser Enclosures
RT Technologies, Inc. designs, supplies and installs Class 1 Laser Product and Laser Control Area (LCA) enclosures for high power lasers used in industry and research. We assist machine integrators and laser users with custom laser containment systems; from table-top laser enclosures to assembly-line configurations, to complete room-size robotic laser enclosures. All laser enclosures are delivered based upon customer specifications, and are tested and FDA certified to 21 CFR 1040, ANSI Z 136, EN 60825-4 (Safety of Laser Products Part 4 - Laser Guards).
Need some advice?
For advice on laser enclosures, call our team for a no obligation chat: 770-332-0092 or mail
Features of our custom laser enclosures
All Custom Laser Enclosures include...
- Turn--key Project Management to ensure you get the right laser containment solution. Deliverables include:
- Consultative Design Meetings (phone or onsite),
- Complete Drawing Sets; Prototyping,
- Regulatory Certification on all Production Units
- Design, manufacturing, and installation of enclosures supervised by Staff Certified Laser Safety Officer (CLSO)
- UV, near infra red, far infra red, and visible light protection
- CE Marked; EN 60825-4 Certified;
- Certified to Class 1 Level Protection (General Public Access)
- Industrial laser enclosure design results in maximum 'up time' for laser and ruggedized enclosure structure
- Easy Service Accessibility built into design
- Complete FDA/CDRH Certification supplied
- Onsite Assembly of laser enclosures (if required)
Customer Laser Enclosure Projects are designed and managed by our team of laser safety experts; each project is managed by a Certified Laser Safety Officer (CLSO); each customer laser enclosure is manufactured by our team of production professionals. All laser enclosure projects are routinely reviewed with customers at key milestones.
All laser containment systems - whether industrial laser enclosures, assembly line laser enclosures, welding enclosures or other types of integrated automatic enclosures - can be outfitted with laser interlock systems to ensure safe personnel access via enclosure doors, windows and equipment hatches.