Laser Blocking Curtain Questions Customers Ask
13 December 2012
Most potential laser blocking curtain customers are typically purchasing the curtains for the first time, and they have many questions and concerns needing to be answered. These laser safety curtains are not your typical curtains. They are used to guard and protect users against exposure from laser beams.
Here are just a few answers to questions our customers ask:
- The laser safety curtains are designed to be passive guards to enclose an area where Class 3B or Class 4 lasers are in use
- The curtains are used to protect against accidental exposure to the laser beam
- The laser blocking curtains protect against laser radiation at lower power densities
- All RT Laser Safety laser-blocking products are CE marked and certified to EN 60825-4
- The weight of the material is 0.3 lbs/sq. ft.
Both sides will block laser radiation. We encourage customers to use the white side as the laser-blocking side. This enables a higher specification of blocking to be achieved, making the curtain suitable for higher power lasers.
Should you have any questions concerning laser safety, please contact us at 770-332-0092 or email us email@example.com and we will be happy to educate you on laser blocking curtains.